Monday, June 26, 2006

Here are some pics of my finished Patons Cabled Hoodie. cabled hoodie.jpg I started it when I was pregnant with Abe as inspiration to get thin again after he was born.

Of course, knowing I wouldn't be able to wear it for a while didn't inspire me to work on it very often, so I ended up doing the most work on it after he was born. I made the hood bigger than in the pattern so that the cables at the bottom of each side would match. cabled hoodie side.JPG

Very economical project using the Patons Classic Merino. Now that I am more comfortable with putting in a zipper, I may try making the Urban Aran into a zippered cardigan as I have seen other people do. cabled hoodie front.JPG

I also finished the bear hat for my friend's son, but it ended up being big enough to fit me. Bran enjoyed modeling it though. bear hat.JPG I think I'll knit something else for my friend, maybe an earflap hat using some Falk I have leftover from another sweater I gifted to a friend for her baby a few months ago.

No comments: