Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Instead of having our typical Tuesday knitting night last night, my group had a holiday hors d'oeuvres party/ornament exchange. Lucky me also received my birthday gifts from Kim. She gave me

this sassy little bag













with this gorgeous knitted bracelet inside.













It even has a Clever Clasp which makes it a cinch to put on and take off. Kim said she wanted to make me something that I had never made before, and since I have never knitted with wire or beads, it was a perfect choice. I am definitely interested in having her show me how it is done.

This was the final gift from the 2007 secret birthday gift exchange. It was a lot of fun to see what everyone decided to make, and it is always fun to knit for people you know will appreciate the work. We chose names for next year's secret holiday gift exchange last night, and I look forward to seeing how it all turns out next year.

No comments: