Wednesday, August 15, 2007

arwencardigan.jpgHere is my sister in her new Arwen. She said she loves it, and I am happy with the way it looks on her. kureyon.jpgShe surprised me and gave me these Noro lovelies. I am thinking of using them to make a Midwest Moonlight for myself if the variegation in the Kureyon doesn't hide the pattern too much. I'll definitely need to take off a pattern repeat or 2 in order to give the scarf some length, since I only have the two skeins. I finished the other Midwest Moonlight, but am waiting to put up pics since I don't want the recipient to see it before she receives it. I also felted the serf booties, but still need to add holes and laces. The back of the vest for my father-in-law is about half way done. The gold Cascade 220 Heather I am using for it is knitting up beautifully.

No comments: