Sunday, August 31, 2008

Saddle Shoulder Mania

I have been knitting like a maniac on Bran's seamless saddle shoulder sweater. The sleeves went very quickly, and now that I am on the yoke, I am having trouble putting it down.DSC_0023

This is one of those circumstances where knitting becomes a dangerous habit in my world. I have three loads of laundry waiting to be folded and put away, a gigantic pile of mail that needs to be sorted, texts that need translating, updates to a website that need to be added, various tasks and messes around the house that need attention, not to mention my two sons, who thankfully are self-entertainers with their own addictive behavior when it comes to building with Legos. My current plan to foil this madness is to finish the top of the sweater tonight. Then hopefully I'll be able to cram everything else in tomorrow. Thank goodness for three-day weekends.

No comments: